Thanks from Sparsholt College

Sparsholt 2023

Sparsholt 2023


Curriculum Leader for Horticulture Danielle Fancourt said “the Horticulture learners at Sparsholt College, wanted to say a huge thank you for the financial support received from the BALI Chalk Fund in 2022/23 which enabled the learners in both Year 1 and Year 2 of their Horticulture studies to gain valuable industry competence tickets & the ROLO certificate to enable their progression within their studies and gain employment within the industry.” Danielle added “75% of our cohort that left in June went on to full-time industry employment, the other 25% went on to continuing their studies at the college.”

Chalk Fund Trustee Paul Downer added “its great to receive such positive feedback, it demonstrates that we are meeting our objectives in supporting training providers to produce work ready students that will be an asset to our industry”

The GoLandscape enrichment programme is an initiative supported by the BALI Chalk Fund, and is designed to deliver funding precisely at the point of need, to maximise the impact. Far too often, learners receive the training, but due to funding shortages, do not progress to register with awarding bodies and complete the all important assessment that validates the training, leaving future employers unable to put them straight to work. The BALI Chalk Fund pays for the registration and assessments fees, making students more useful to employers and therefore more employable.

We would like to thank our Chalk Fund Champions that make our work possible, if you would like to support our work, the best way to do so is to become a Chalk Fund Champion, just visit our website for more details.

Scroll to Top